mp3 and flv players for stdin ?

Simon Geard delgarde at ihug.co.nz
Tue Feb 23 23:35:20 PST 2010

On Tue, 23 Feb 2010 14:40:29 +0000, Ken Moffat
<zarniwhoop73 at googlemail.com>
>  The perl script is less than 9400 lines, so I might yet be tempted
> to try to work out what is going on, when I've got a spare month.

You say that like 9400 lines of Perl isn't all that much? I have to
disagree - for a single file, that's immense by the standards of *any*
language, never mind one as obtuse as Perl. A Perl script a tenth of that
size, and I'd run screaming from the room, and I used to do that for a
living...

Simon..