Soprano Virtuoso Backend not located KDE4

cliffhanger at gardener.com cliffhanger at gardener.com
Fri Feb 19 17:38:27 PST 2010

Hi

Can someone help here?  Despite being built by kdesupport the Soprano
Virtuoso Backend  is not being located by kdebase-runtime:

---
-- The following OPTIONAL packages could NOT be located on your system.
-- Consider installing them to enable more features from this software.
----
   * Soprano Virtuoso Backend  <http://soprano.sourceforge.net>
     Virtuoso storage backend for Soprano
     The Soprano Virtuoso backend is required to run the Nepomuk
semantic desktop system

are there options I can give or should I have to ??  Have installed
Virtuoso under the kde dir there shouldn't be a problem

thanks

MAC