BLFS-6.4RC1 or any

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Tue Feb 16 16:21:02 PST 2010

stosss wrote these words on 02/16/10 18:05 CST:
> You complain that you don't have enough help, but when help is offered
> you ignore it. so I have no petty on you.

This will be my last response on this matter, so please feel free to
comment but don't expect a reply.

Who has offered to help and was ignored? I do not recall anyone sending
in a patch to the book and doing the things (there really isn't much, just
know how to make updates in the XML) it takes to be invited to become an
Editor.

Lastly, the "comment" you have, though I didn't concentrate too hard when
I read your message, and you attempted in your last message (I snipped it)
to make it look as though I have been stubborn (when I believe it was Bruce
you actually thought was stubborn); these have been my first comments, I
never even said anything your excess generation of snapshot. But it seemed
that's what I remember, you thought our method of generating a snapshot
every night was unnecessary and confusing.

Well, you have been the only person to ever say anything about this, and
I don't think since the discussion started there has been anyone that
necessarily agreed with you. At least from what I remember, I could be
wrong.

Again: mountain==>molehill

I'm sure you will reply, but please don't be offended if I do not reply
back. Unless of course, there was a heartfelt question asked in total
sincerity.

--
Randy

rmlscsi: [bogomips 1003.22] [GNU ld version 2.16.1] [gcc (GCC) 4.0.3]
18:07:00 up 51 days, 23:15, 5 users, load average: 0.00, 0.03, 0.08