BLFS-6.4RC1 or any

Agathoklis D. Hatzimanikas a.hatzim at gmail.com
Tue Feb 16 14:12:17 PST 2010

On Tue, Feb 16, at 04:46 Chris Staub wrote:
> If the book has an updated date and no Changelog entry for that day,
> just check the svn log to see what was committed.

I would like to say the same. It's easier to work with the svn (you can
see exactly what was the change) and the xml sources. If you have the
necessary tools installed you can run make and you'll have a html copy
of the Book to your local disk.
Another make target (that is unadvertised) that worths attention, is:

make dump-commands

this will dump the plain commands under ~/blfs-commands directory.

Regards,
Agathoklis.