BLFS libxcb-1.4 configure error cmd terminated

stosss stosss at gmail.com
Mon Feb 15 23:07:32 PST 2010

>> So maybe a note should be added or the order in the options list
>> changed. So some one else does not get tripped by this.
>
> In what way is it unclear? The xsltproc command is provided by libxslt,
> which as you pointed out, is a required dependency in the book.
>
> Simon.

I looked back through the book and see that libxslt is listed as
required in libxcb. I was tired and must have missed it. But I saw it
and built it under xmlto.

oh well, sorry for the noise.

I am going to build LFS/BLFS several more times. Each time I do I
learn more. I already built LFS to completion one other time and
partially built some of BLFS. This is my sceond time with BLFS and I
went farther this time and I have learned more. I am building it as a
VM this time instead of using one of my boxes.