BLFS-6.4RC1 or any

Mike McCarty Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net
Mon Feb 15 11:59:24 PST 2010

Randy McMurchy wrote:

> We will try to get a BLFS-6.5rc1 out just as soon as we can. I have
> a little time to devote, so we'll just have to see. No promises. For
> the time being just use the -dev book.

Thanks for all the free effort. I appreciate it!

Since I'm on the verge of starting in to build BLFS, it would
be helpful to know when the next release may be available. I
realize that can be very difficult to estimate when you do something
not full time. What I'm asking for is order of magnitude

	few days
	few weeks
	few months
	early next year