Openssh chapter 19

Jan-Christoph Bornschlegel trollfood at googlemail.com
Sat Feb 13 00:59:20 PST 2010

stosss schrieb:
[...]
> After doing it the sentence was easy to understand. Sorry for the noise.

Nice, congrats!

Yeah, the problem is when writing about something you know well, some
things may be so obvious to you that you don't see problems. Frequently
happens when I fix my father's computer or explain math topics to my
little sister :)

One more reason to thank the authors for their work. In my opinion, the
book is balanced really nicely (I can only speak of the LFS, and the
first bits of BLFS, though).

Balance because if people run into problems (like booting) frequently,
there's plenty of good help on the ML, and you can get the system up and
running with _only_ the book and the available tools (man etc) if you
have some linux know how already.

There were just two topics where I'd liked more detail, but those are
somewhat beyond the scope: kernel compiling and booting.

Cheers,
Jan