wget 1.11.4

Carl Thorn thorncs at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 10 14:57:10 PST 2010

I installed BIND and nslookup returned the value 66.135.59.49

/etc/resolv.conf
# Generated by dhcpcd from eth0
# /etc/resolv.conf.head can replace this line
nameserver 192.168.1.254
#/etc/resolv.conf.tail can replace this line
"/etc/resolv.conf" 4L, 149c

Should I mess with anything in the /etc/wgetrc file?