blfs-book-svn-html

Bruce Dubbs bruce.dubbs at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 13:39:32 PST 2010

stosss wrote:

> I am not complaining. I am simply asking.

Sometimes its hard to interpret words when they are only written.

My interpretation of your words was a complaint.  It may not have been
your intent.

> volunteer project. I am not expecting you to do things as though you
> have to. I am willing to jump in and help. I am sorry if you have
> taken offense.

There is no offense taken.  Perhaps you interpreted some of our written
words in a way not intended.

> again I apologies.

OK, but I don't really think that's necessary.

> There really are some areas that could be improved.

That's always true, but what those improvements would be will differ
from person to person.  It becomes an opinion.  We have well over 21000
registered users of LFS.  By far, most have not commented on the mailing
lists.  I also think that many who build LFS do not register, but I
can't speculate how many that would be.

I think that the vast majority of successful LFS builders do just fine
with the book the way it is.  However we will still try to improve it.

   -- Bruce