wget 1.11.4

Carl Thorn thorncs at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 10 02:59:04 PST 2010

Ok I registered, got my confirmation email and password so I am submitting this a third time. This is the second time since I registered. Would someone please help figure out how to fix Wget now? Lynx works great so I know I have a working internet connection and network card.
I recently completed building LFS 6.6 rc1 and have been trying to go Beyond Linux from Scratch using the blfs development book. I have encountered a problem with wget
1.11.4 I can't get it to connect to the downloads sites getting a
temporary host error. I have lynx installed and it connects with no
problem. I connect to the internet using dhcpcd -4.0.11