Some questions when building BLFS-dev(svn)

Dmitry Sokolov sokolovda at inbox.ru
Wed Feb 10 03:18:16 PST 2010

Hello

When i building some package, this package have a Recommended, Optional and Required packages.
(Dependencies).
Can you answer me Yes or No or When on my questions.

1. Required packages needs to installed before current package?: I think, YES.
2. When Recommended package needs installed before or after cur. pkg.? Can i install it later?
3. Optional packages are not required now, while installing cur. pkg.? Can i install it later?

May be i skipped some arctitle in the book, about this, give me link to this if exists.
But answers is simple, i think.

Dmitry