Lynx and patches Closing statement

Dr. Edgar Alwers edgaralwers at gmx.de
Sat Feb 6 08:52:58 PST 2010

On Saturday 30 January 2010 17:28:28 Scott wrote:

> > 1) select the patch
> > 2) right arrow -> (this will show the patch in text format)
> > 3) press p (for print)
> > 4) select save to a local file
> > 5) at the bottom of the screen it shows the name of the file (just press
> > enter)
>
> Why not select the patch and press 'd' to download it? That's what I
> do all the time, and have never had a problem.
>
> Scott Swanson

Sorry for the delayed answer, but my PC was broken after an attempt to addl a
new disk ( I now know how to do it )  ;-)

In our case, Scotts simple advice did the job ! Thank you very much. We used
to procede like rblythe said, but in all cases, the patch resulted broken
(cutted anywhere in the text ). I could not find out why.

Again thank you very much

Edgar