Starting BLFS

Mike McCarty Mike.McCarty at sbcglobal.net
Thu Feb 4 22:27:43 PST 2010

Bruce Dubbs wrote:

> That's about 45 *feet* wide.  I'll leave it out there in case anyone
> wants to try to do something useful with it, but it's not likely.

I'd think that it's not very useful for processing by _humans_,
but after all, we are all programmers of a sort here. I wonder if
one couldn't put that into a form which a program could process.
One could then ask what it would take to build a given object,
and then a tool could spit out a linearized build list, and another
list of circular dependencies.

Mike
You have found the bank of Larn.