KDE4 kdebase-workspace compile error (SOLVED, sort of..)

Trent Shea trent.shea at gmail.com
Sun Nov 29 09:53:30 PST 2009

On Sunday 29 November 2009 10:08:32 Andrew Benton wrote:
> export LD_LIBRARY_PATH=/path/to/folder

Unfortunately, I ran into kdebase not honouring the LD_LIBRARY_PATH
yesterday. I rebuilt with the path in ld.so.conf and everything went
fine. - Different errors, though...

Alonso,

I seem to recall trouble building KDE against an X that's not installed
in /usr in the past, is this what you're doing? If so, I recall editing
an number of FindX11.cmake files, and eventually giving up and
installing into /usr.

--
Trent.