Unknown storage size of cr, gnome-keyring-0.8 to 6.3 blfs

William Immendorf will.immendorf at gmail.com
Sat Nov 28 13:56:37 PST 2009

On Sat, Nov 28, 2009 at 2:21 PM, LinuxPuertoMontt
<afiebig at linuxpuertomontt.cl> wrote:
> hello friends, i'm alfredo and i'm new in the mailing list. I'm working on a
> blf system, i had a little problem with the packages, but that was solved,
> anyway it is imposible to me to build gnome-keyring-0.8.
Two problems:

One: I can't read Spanish error messages, else I would be able to help
you. Try again, but give me English errors.
Two: What version of LFS are you using? You are using BLFS 6.3, but
what LFS are you using?

--
William Immendorf
The ultimate in free computing.