Terminator

Richard Melville richard.melville69 at googlemail.com
Thu Nov 26 05:34:00 PST 2009

> Have you tried roxterm?
>
> Andy

Thanks Andy, I've just had a look at it and it seems interesting.  I think
that it has less functionality than Terminator but it's lighter.  I'll have
a play with it when i have more time.

Fernando Oliveira said:-

"Terminator has been built succesfully (using svn), after Ruby dependency
built, using BLFS.

I liked very much the copy/paste and tab shells at the same window. However,
jumps between words using Ctrl-arrow do not work, and specific characters of
my language are not represented (e.g. ? replaced by a square), and these
problems are not present in Eterm."

[]s,
Fernando Oliveira
Natal, RN, BRAZIL

Thanks for the heads up Fernando.  It's still a young project so there will
be bugs, but if they are the only ones that you found then i still think
that it's worth a look.

Richard