Terminator

Fernando Oliveira famobr at yahoo.com.br
Wed Nov 25 09:27:03 PST 2009

--- Em ter, 24/11/09, Richard Melville <richard.melville69 at googlemail.com> escreveu:

> De: Richard Melville <richard.melville69 at googlemail.com>
> Assunto: Re: Terminator
> Para: blfs-support at linuxfromscratch.org
> Data: Terça-feira, 24 de Novembro de 2009, 15:20

> For anybody interested you can find it here  http://bit.ly/4vucpc
>
> Richard

System: VMWare Player 2.5.3 LFS 6.5 BLFS svn-20091108 (however, started with previous svn versions, and only after svn package built, I will remain with this version until the book gets published).

Terminator has been built succesfully (using svn), after Ruby dependency built, using BLFS.

I liked very much the copy/paste and tab shells at the same window. However, jumps between words using Ctrl-arrow do not work, and specific characters of my language are not represented (e.g. ã replaced by a square), and these problems are not present in Eterm.

[]s,
Fernando Oliveira
Natal, RN, BRAZIL