help needed: libfreebob-1.0.11 BLFS - Version svn-20091118, LFS-6.5

Stephan Jansen sjansen69 at gmx.de
Fri Nov 20 15:22:49 PST 2009

Stephan Jansen wrote:
> Michael wrote:
>
>> Am Freitag 20 November 2009 23:00:36 schrieben Sie:
>>

>>> Am Freitag 20 November 2009 22:39:42 schrieben Sie:

>>> Hello Stephan,
>>>
>>> you should add this three to all files that make problems. There are many!
>>>
>>> #include <cstring>
>>> #include <stdio.h>
>>> #include <printf.h>
>>>
>>> The cause of this error is the change in gcc to be more strictly towards
>>> POSIX99.
>>>

>> I found more of them. ;-)
>>

>>> Greetings Michael
>>>

>> Please join irc its easier.
>>

>>> #lfs-de   irc.linuxfromscratch.org
>>>

> Well, i have registered myself at irc.linuxfromscratch.org but I'm a
> little helpless what is to do next.

I dont know why but I am "banned from the channel #lfs-de" when I typed
"/join #lfs-de".
Same problem when using AJOIN ADD.
Sorry, but thank you for your effort, including additional headers
helped up to file "test-extplugcmd.cpp" where seemingly some more
headers will be included, I will try to found out which ones missing
('strtol' is not declared)
To include more headers was the right hint and thanks for the
explanation and rationale.
Stephan