Black screen when configure Xorg

Simone Dalmasso simone.dalmasso at gmail.com
Fri Nov 20 11:56:29 PST 2009

Thanks a lot Bruce.
Now somethign happens, the screen is still black but the vmware window
resizes when I type "Xorg -config /etc/X11/xorg.conf". (using vmware video
driver give the same result)
I've modified the fonts path to match my folder but there's a symbol that
I'm unable to remove (as in the attached log) anyway Xorg is able to find
the correct path by itself.
The log is still a little bit obscure for me, and is hard to find the
issues.

Simone