Help with Xlib and Xorg-apps

Agathoklis D. Hatzimanikas a.hatzim at gmail.com
Tue Mar 31 14:30:16 PDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 31, at 03:05 William Immendorf wrote:
> On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 10:53 AM, lux-integ <lux-integ at btconnect.com> wrote:
> > this is  how I did it a while back  (if it is of  any help - my host was
> > amd64 -64BITonly  kernel-2.6.27.7)):-
> This thing you sent me is NOT useful, send some REAL help next time.

So do you think that you will ever get a real response with that attitude?

Someone have tried to help you, and you didn't even "Thank" him for that!
Do [pause with emphasis] you [pause with emphasis] u [pause with emphasis]
[pause with emphasis] nder [pause with emphasis] stand [long-pause with
emphasis] that?
Let me said it again in your way.
SOMEONE SPEND HIS VALUABLE TIME TO HELP YOU. A real person.

So have you tried to follow the Book versions, first?
If you did; do you still get the same errors?

Regards,
Agathoklis.