libqalculate-0.9.6 for kdeedu-4.2.1//yippieeee!!

lux-integ lux-integ at btconnect.com
Mon Mar 30 16:21:51 PDT 2009

On Monday 30 March 2009 12:18:47 pm lux-integ wrote:

> > lux-integ
>
> I have just checked my clfs (x86_64) build logs.  It   was built in
> November 2008.  It had autoconf-2.63 and automake-1.10.1.  Both
> compiled and pass all the tests hitch-free.   Is there a problem therefore
> with autoconf-2.63?

I got lucky.  I found   a patch ath the url:-

sisyphus.ru/cgi-bin/srpm.pl/Sisyphus/qalculate/getpatch/0
(needs to be copied and pasted in your browser)

after patch application I ran autoreconf -ivf  and it did the trick.

Thanks for all your help and special thanks   to DanNichloson and KenMoffat

lux-integ