End Of Life

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Fri Mar 13 16:25:55 PDT 2009

On Sat, Mar 14, 2009 at 12:27:55AM +0200, Agathoklis D. Hatzimanikas wrote:
> Hi Ken,
>
> On Fri, Mar 13, at 10:06 Ken Moffat wrote:
>
> [...]
>
> Just a small note, that firefox can use system hunspell for spell checking.

 Hi Ag,

 I had that as a dependency at one time, but (without having
hunspell) I formed the view that it was an accepted option, and
might do something in another mozilla app, but it didn't seem likely
to be useful for a browser.

 OTOH, maybe I just lost it - I find trying to understand which
'configure' options are relevant to a particular mozilla
'application' something of a problem.

ĸen