Upgrading Xorg 7.2 -> 7.4: font problems

Jeremy Henty onepoint at starurchin.org
Sat Jun 20 06:06:23 PDT 2009

On Sat, Jun 20, 2009 at 10:39:05AM +0200, thorsten wrote:
> Jeremy Henty wrote:
>
> > The text looks as though it's been rendered at a ludicrously small
> > size, though I can't be sure that is actually what has gone wrong.
>
> I think I got the same Issue here. Did you find a solution yet?

I  did find  a solution:  my monitor's  EDID was  reporting  an absurd
display  size, and  adding the  correct display  size to  my xorg.conf
fixed things.  However, judging by  the other posts in this thread, it
looks like  your problem is  something entirely different.   Hope it's
fixed.

Regards,

Jeremy Henty