seamonkey layout problems

Dominic Ringuet dringuet at gmail.com
Fri Jun 5 03:28:46 PDT 2009

Hello,

I am just wondering, has anybody got any problems with seamonkey layout
rendering in current BLFS trunk?

everything compiles fine, it is just that once the application is launched,
web pages are displayed wrongly, even the Edit -> Preferences menu is
displaying wrong, putting unnecessary spaces between the left menu items
(Appearance, Navigator, ...). The bug also shows up with incredibly big
headers </h1>, single characters getting as big as the whole screen.

If I am right, everything was still right in april.

And by the way, should'nt seamonkey be upgraded to 1.1.16?

Best regards,
Dominic.