update on OpenOffice-3.0.1, JAVA, AMDE64//now OK but cant find binaries

lux-integ lux-integ at btconnect.com
Mon Apr 27 04:22:36 PDT 2009

On Sunday 26 April 2009 06:24:06 am DJ Lucas wrote:

> Having not built 3.x, I'm guessing...but this looks similar:
>
> http://www.mail-archive.com/allbugs@openoffice.org/msg390497.html
>
> Go ahead and build the QA stuff and see what happens.  You shouldn't
> need to start from scratch on that, just reconfigure and go like before.
>   Alternately, do as outlined in this thread (assuming the same problem).
>
> http://www.openoffice.org/servlets/ReadMsg?list=dev&msgNo=10871

Thanks very much   I removed  --disable-qadevooot   from the configure script
and the build now  'appears' to go  to completion:-

###########  I get this at the end
packimages -- version: 1.17
packimages: packing  ../unxlngx6.pro/bin/images_classic.zip finished.
deliver -- version: 1.130
Module 'packimages' delivered successfully. 8 files copied, 0 files unchanged
=============
Building module instsetoo_native
~/instsetoo_native/inc_openoffice/unix
mkout -- version: 1.8
-------------
~/instsetoo_native/inc_openoffice/windows/msi_languages
-------------
~/instsetoo_native/macosx
Nothing to build for OS LINUX and GUIBASE unx
~/instsetoo_native/util
-------------
No EPM: do no packaging at this stage
rmdir /tmp/7113
##################

I use  'appears' above  as I am unable to find the binaries  etc to install
them.

If I follow the cblfs suggesion for OO-2.4.1   and do:-
##############
cd OOO300_m15/instsetoo_native/inc_openoffice/unix
build
deliver

I get
 build: command not found
 deliver: command not found
########

If I follow the blfs suggestion for OO-2.3.1  and do
###########
pushd
instsetoo_native/unixlngx6.pro/OpenOffice/install/en-US/linux-2.6-x86_64/buildroot/opt

I get
no OpenOffice  directory in  OOO300_m15/instsetoo_native/unixlngx6.pro/
#######

checking the directory contents
#########
OOO300_m15/instsetoo_native # ls
CVS  inc_ooolangpack  inc_openoffice  inc_sdkoo  inc_ure  macosx  prj  res
unxlngx6.pro  util

/OOO300_m15/instsetoo_native/unxlngx6.pro # ls
bin  class  inc  lib  misc  obj  res  slb  slo  srs

OOO300_m15/instsetoo_native/inc_openoffice #  ls unix
CVS  find-requires-gnome.sh  find-requires-x11.sh  makefile.mk

shows no OpenOffice directory in instsetoo_native/unixlngx6.pro  nor  in
OOO300_m15/instsetoo_native/inc_openoffice/unix

some guidance would be appreciated.

sincerely

lux-ineg