KDE4 ?

Nicolas FRANCOIS nicolas.francois at free.fr
Mon Apr 20 10:16:07 PDT 2009

Hi.

I'd like to start a new LFS system, but one of my motivations (apart from
having up to date libs) is KDE4 (and Xorg 7.4, and VLC...).

I didn't see anything on the LFS site, nor on the CBLFS site, so I'm
asking the list : is there a sufficiently precise set of instructions for
compiling this big project ? Is it stable enough for a personnal computer
(not a production machine... well, sort of... production for my work :-)

Thanks for any clue.

\bye

--

Nicolas FRANCOIS                      |  /\
http://nicolas.francois.free.fr       | |__|