LibOFX does not compile under gcc-4.3

Simon Geard delgarde at ihug.co.nz
Mon Apr 20 00:54:57 PDT 2009

On Sun, 2009-04-19 at 10:33 +0200, Dr. Edgar Alwers wrote:
> So, actually there is no way to build LibOFX under LFS. I am not sure, if a
> Debian source with a Debian diff-File are applicable under LFS, and I would
> not now how to proceed ( the diff file is a *.diff.gz )
>
> The files were published on  2009-03-09:
> https://launchpad.net/debian/squeeze/+source/libofx/1:0.9.0-3
>
> Could somebody please help ? LibOFX is very important for GnuCash.
> Thanks in advance,

No idea about OFX specifically, but the source is available from the URL
you gave. The second file down (the .orig.tar.gz) is the source tarball,
and the third is the set of patches Debian apply to it - probably
including the fix for the bug you mentioned...

The filenames are a little different, but that's just Debian
conventions...

Simon.