Restart option in KDE

Nicolas FRANCOIS nicolas.francois at free.fr
Mon Apr 6 06:54:40 PDT 2009

Hi.

I've been using a KDE environment for a while now (KDE 3.5, I think, on
a LFS pre-6.3, and an according SVN-BLFS), and I have an annoying
problem : when I click on "exit", I'm only proposed the "End session"
option, not the "Restart computer", and I have to do it in the kdm
window, which is an unsufferable time loss :-) I'm the god and only user
of my computer, so I don't need this extra security.

Where can I solve this problem ?

\bye

--

Nicolas FRANCOIS                      |  /\
http://nicolas.francois.free.fr       | |__|