libgsttcp_la-gsttcpserversrc.o not recognized

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Fri Apr 3 04:39:41 PDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 02, 2009 at 09:54:18PM -0400, Alonso Graterol wrote:

> > [snipping...]
> >> .libs/libgsttcp_la-gsttcpserversrc.o: file not recognized: File format
> >> not recognized
> >  Try 'file .libs/libgsttcp_la-gsttcpserversrc.o'
>
> Output just right after error arise,
> ".libs/libgsttcp_la-gsttcpserversrc.o: cannot open
> '.libs/libgsttcp_la-gsttcpserversrc.o' (No such file or directory)

 OK, I didn't notice that part.  Any previous references to
libgsttcp_la-gsttcpserversrc.o in the output ?

 My own last pure64 build used 0.10.21 and I can see that file
getting created by libtool (although I don't understand the details
of what it does to create it), so I'm hoping you have an earlier
error or warning message related to thhat file.

ĸen