directfb on BLFS - Version 6.3

Simon Geard delgarde at ihug.co.nz
Wed Oct 22 23:55:51 PDT 2008

On Thu, 2008-10-23 at 09:55 +0700, David Kuntadi wrote:
> Problem Solved.
> I need to install pkg-config. It is not mentioned as dependency (or at
> least I failed to read this dependency).

For future reference, you probably should treat pkg-config to be a
dependency of almost anything you install after the LFS book itself. It
doesn't have any dependencies itself, and a huge number of packages will
assume it's present (even if, as in this case, they don't complain when
it's not).

Simon.