ESP Ghostscript-8.15.4 broken without X?

Zach Milton battlecommando at gmail.com
Sun Oct 19 00:16:26 PDT 2008

Oops... It seems I can't attach something that large. If you need the log of
the errors, I can send you the full log, but here is the "nitty gritty":
(Exerpt from error log)
----------------------

In file included from ./src/gdevx.c:22:
./src/x_.h:135:24: error: X11/Xlib.h: No such file or directory
./src/x_.h:136:26: error: X11/Xproto.h: No such file or directory
./src/x_.h:137:25: error: X11/Xatom.h: No such file or directory
./src/x_.h:138:25: error: X11/Xutil.h: No such file or directory
./src/x_.h:139:29: error: X11/Intrinsic.h: No such file or directory
./src/x_.h:140:30: error: X11/StringDefs.h: No such file or directory
./src/x_.h:141:25: error: X11/Shell.h: No such file or directory

This is the first error in the build, and it is followed by a long list of
repetitive errors regarding undefined structs, presumably defined in these
includes.