Q: comparison of Wiki pages and hints

Jeremy Henty onepoint at starurchin.org
Wed Oct 15 04:33:30 PDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 11:41:14PM +1300, Simon Geard wrote:

> ... the  Wiki is mostly  supplemental information for  packages that
> are in the book - alternative configurations, optional dependencies,
> etc.   Whereas the  hints are  mostly  for things  that just  aren't
> covered by the books at all ...

So what should I do with the dillo and dillo2 Wiki pages (which I have
been maintaining but did not create)?   I have been trying to make the
dillo2 page  look as much like a  BLFS page as possible.   There was a
suggestion in another  thread that a Wiki page might be  a good way to
develop a would-be new BLFS page.

Regards,

Jeremy Henty