webkit with gnome-2.24

Ken Moffat zarniwhoop at ntlworld.com
Tue Oct 14 16:01:12 PDT 2008

 For anyone else tempted to try the webkit renderer with epiphany
(and with the yelp branch) - expect problems.  Sure, it all builds
without any issues, but the text is "somewhat small" (or "too small
to read" in yelp), and the Save As option in epiphany does nothing.

 I suppose it's _possible_ the gecko-based versions have the same
problems, but I can't test those because I only built firefox3 which
doesn't provide the necessary .pc files.  Oh well, this is only a
test build, breakage isn't unexpected.

ĸen