KDE MIME issues

William Tracy afishionado at gmail.com
Tue Oct 7 21:36:22 PDT 2008

> At this point I would want to confirm that kdelibs did indeed build and
> install correctly, and to maybe run ldconfig before trying to build
> kdebase again.

ldconfig doesn't seem to fix anything.

I went through several rebuilds (make uninstall, then make clean, then
follow the build instructions again) trying to see if I screwed up an
environment variable or something. No dice.

Anything in particular you would recommend looking at when trying see
whether kdelib built correctly?

Otherwise, Real Life is getting hectic enough that I'm about ready to
just drop this.

--
William Tracy
afishionado at gmail.com -- wtracy at calpoly.edu
Vice President, Cal Poly Linux Users' Group
http://www.cplug.org