KDE MIME issues

Trent Shea trent.shea at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 20:04:39 PDT 2008

On Sunday 05 October 2008 19:07:45 William Tracy wrote:
> I can't find any evidence of a KSVG package outside of kdebase or
> kdelib. Could there be a dependency I missed somewhere?

As long as you have Qt and X installed you should not run into any
dependency problems. I've build 3.5.9 and 3.5.10 in recent months and
not run into this.

At this point I would want to confirm that kdelibs did indeed build and
install correctly, and to maybe run ldconfig before trying to build
kdebase again.

Good luck,
Trent.