KDE MIME issues

William Tracy afishionado at gmail.com
Sun Oct 5 19:07:45 PDT 2008

I'm trying a clean rebuild of KDE, and kdebase build chokes with this:

./.libs/libkdeinit_kdesktop.so: undefined reference to
`KSVGIconEngine::KSVGIconEngine()'
./.libs/libkdeinit_kdesktop.so: undefined reference to
`KSVGIconEngine::~KSVGIconEngine()'
./.libs/libkdeinit_kdesktop.so: undefined reference to
`KSVGIconEngine::load(int, int, QString const&)'
./.libs/libkdeinit_kdesktop.so: undefined reference to `KSVGIconEngine::image()'

I have no idea if this is new, or if I just missed it the first time
around, and that's how I got a mostly-broken KDE.

Google dredged up a few people that ran into this problem when
building from SVN head, but I can't find any reference to anyone
having this problem with a stable release.

I can't find any evidence of a KSVG package outside of kdebase or
kdelib. Could there be a dependency I missed somewhere?

--
William Tracy
afishionado at gmail.com -- wtracy at calpoly.edu
Vice President, Cal Poly Linux Users' Group
http://www.cplug.org