Problem building font in Xorg

Cliff McDiarmid cliffhanger at gardener.com
Wed Oct 1 14:57:45 PDT 2008

Hi

I'm trying to install the Xorg fonts in BLFS.  Both font-adobe-100dpi-1.0.0 and 75dpi are giving me the same error:

checking for mkfontdir... /usr/bin/mkfontdir
checking for pkg-config... /usr/bin/checking for mkfontscale... /usr/bin/mkfontscale pkg-config
checking for MAPS... configure: error: Package requirements (fontutil) were not met:

Am I missing an app. here that contains fontutil or is this a bug as a mail on google suggests?  And what is MAPS?

thanks

MAC

--
Be Yourself @ mail.com!