does Flash 9 work with BLFS?

john q public public at pitchblende.org
Thu Feb 28 20:26:36 PST 2008

Zsolt Udvari wrote:

>> or watch video lectures at retroconference.org  it eats cycles and never
>> goes anywhere eventually requiring I kill
>> the browser.
>>

>It works at me. I'm using firefox 3.0beta3.
>

>> Any help  would be appreciated as they the whole reason I even tried a
>> new LFS/BLFS system.
>>

>about:plugins?
>
>Shockwave Flash
>
>    File name: libflashplayer.so
>    Shockwave Flash 9.0 r115
>
>Zsolt

Same version and Im using soundblaster Live! so that may be part of the
trouble. I then "gave up" and went with
2.6.24.3 and lost sound altogether.

I even found flashsupport.c somewhere out there and that didn't help.
RTFM huh? Maybe I better try to decrypt
the "docs" for the SB live! modules again. Im only trying to get this to
work and maybe help set things right in the
process. Sorry Im an idiot (flames to that effect welcome)

John