KDE_PREFIX not set

twibright at hispeed.ch twibright at hispeed.ch
Sun Feb 24 09:19:56 PST 2008

Hello

I decided to install konqueror. I went through the dependencies: kdebase, kdelibs, arts,
installed qt, installed arts, started to install kdelibs.

I noticed a variable KDE_PREFIX is used in the configure but if I looked correctly, I was not instructed anywhere to set it. A bit research shows that instructions for setting KDE_PREFIX are contained in KDE Preinstallation configuration

I think the "KDE Preinstallation configuration" should be mentioned as a dependency in kdelibs or kdebase or konqueror to make sure the variable doesn't expand into an empty string.

CL<