Logitech Quickcam Ultra Vision

randhir phagura rsphagura at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 18 18:03:23 PST 2008

Hi,

TheOldFellow  wrote on On Sun, 17 Feb 2008 22:05:44 -0700:

>I have a vague memory on this (trying to get my father's to work with
>Ubuntu - so it may not be relevant).  UVC is a V4L2 device, and I think
>the apps default to V4L.  Hope that's helpful.  I don't have access to
>it any more to check.
>
>R.

I am having a similar problem with Omnivision Laptop Integrated webcam using uvcvideo driver.
Could you please elaborate a bit more on what you mean by "UVC is a V4L2 device, and I think the app defaults to V4L". In my case the webcam works but only sometime. I would like to have it working regularly.

Randhir Phagura