Intro -- xserver/SecurityPolicy -- KDE 4.1.3

Ken Moffat ken at linuxfromscratch.org
Wed Dec 31 16:40:45 PST 2008

On Wed, Dec 31, 2008 at 11:59:19PM +0000, Ken Moffat wrote:

> Happy New Year!

 Before I become totally incoherent, and With my "OMG, think of the
children!" hat on :-) I forgot to add that cmake, at least in 2.6,
uses its own internal copies of (probably old) curl, expat, zlib,
xmlrpc-c - working around this is documented in BLFS ticket #2596 -
you need *all* of them to be able to use the system versions.  I
created a separate ticket for xmlrpc-c, and can no longer remember
if that's version is key.

 And now, back to the uisge. 8-) (no, that's an abbreviation,
although I might partake of a little water too).

 Hmm, and why do I have to reply to my 'sent-mail' ?  30 minutes
after sending it, it still hasn't come back from the list.

 grumpily,

ĸen
--
unreliable gàidhlig translations available cheaply!