Cmake problems with kdeutils

Ken Moffat ken at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Dec 15 07:43:20 PST 2008

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 02:42:51PM +0000, Ken Moffat wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 07:52:30PM +0000, Cliff McDiarmid wrote:
> > > check where PyKDE4.kdeui got installed to.
> >
> > Can't find that file.  PyKDE4(dir.) is in the same location as PyQt4, i.e.
> > usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages and the latter IS being detected! Explain that?

 Follow-up question.

 I've just been looking at a few kde packages to see what I would
need for them, what I might need, and to try to get a feel for the
order.  That's left my brain more than a little addled, particularly
when I got to kdeedu (so many weird names and minimal
explanations!).

 I assume PyKDE4 came from kdebindings, and also that you built sip
[http://www.riverbankcomputing.co.uk/sip/download] to get the python
bindings to compile ?

ĸen