Cmake problems with kdeutils

Ken Moffat ken at linuxfromscratch.org
Mon Dec 15 06:42:51 PST 2008

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 07:52:30PM +0000, Cliff McDiarmid wrote:
> > check where PyKDE4.kdeui got installed to.
>
> Can't find that file.  PyKDE4(dir.) is in the same location as PyQt4, i.e.
> usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages and the latter IS being detected! Explain that?

 Google thinks it might be a library,
/usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/PyKDE4/kdeui.so

 But, since your other python things seem to be in the correct
places, I don't think that will be a lot of help.  I've no real
interest in python (I build it as a dependency, and hope it works),
and no idea how to debug it.  Perhaps somebody else here is a python
expert ?

ĸen