Mesalib Problems

Chris Staub chris at beaker67.com
Sun Dec 14 19:41:52 PST 2008

Alvaro Morais wrote:
> Hey!
> I'm having some problems compiling MesaLib
> I'm making a multi-lib box, and I already installed X libs both 64 and
> 32 compilations.
>
> I have:
>
> /usr/lib/libX11.a
> /usr/lib/libX11.a
> /usr/lib64/libX11.a
> /usr/lib64/libX11.a
>
> The version of MesaLib I'm trying to install is 6.5.2 and the libX11
> version is  libX11-1.1.2.tar.bz2
>
> I've compiled all versions X Libs with this script I've made:
> It's attached to this message.
>
> I would thank anyone that have time to look in to this.

What about the shared libraries? You didn't mention having any
libX11.so* libs.

By the way, you'd probably be better off asking on the Cross-LFS
channels. There really isn't any support for 64 bits in BLFS - basic
64-bit support was added to LFS just a short time (couple weeks?) ago
(and I don't believe that's even multilib) and BLFS certainly doesn't
have anything about it yet.