where is pmount?

David Kuntadi d.kuntadi at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 17:53:52 PST 2008

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 8:20 AM, Simon Geard <delgarde at ihug.co.nz> wrote:
> I think Ralph's issue is this. The book contains a note that pmount is
> necessary for KDE to support automounting, and provides a link to where
> pmount might be found. However, that link does not take the reader
> anywhere useful, which might reasonably be viewed as an error in the
> BLFS book.

Normally, if I could not download certain package, I will search and
compare the version and the md5sum. But for this case, I think Ralph
has a genuine concern as there is no version, and also no md5sum.

May be this is the intended link?

http://packages.debian.org/source/sid/pmount

If yes, it should be added in errata to replace

 http://packages.debian.org/unstable/source/pmount/

Regards,
David