where is pmount?

Craig Colton meerkats at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 14 04:53:56 PST 2008

On Saturday 13 December 2008 11:19:39 pm Ralph Porter wrote:
> Ken,
>
> No disrespect sir, but I know how to use google...
>
> If you review the past history of this mail list, you will find
> several cases where the helpless noobie is thrashed by the LFS gods
> for venturing off the established path...

Ralph,

Please don't ask for help and make unfair accusations towards the helper in
the same sentence. Don't know about anyone else, but that rubs me the wrong
way.

Without your "clarification", I would have given the same sort of advice as
Ken - so maybe a self-review of your communication skills is in order.

Regards,
Craig