where is pmount?

Ralph Porter rportermail at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 20:19:39 PST 2008

Ken,

No disrespect sir, but I know how to use google...

If you review the past history of this mail list, you will find
several cases where the helpless noobie is thrashed by the LFS gods
for venturing off the established path...

My questions was related to where is pmount in the 6.3 install docs.

I wanted to verify that they are not there and find the correct path.