freeglut-2.4.0 on AMD64-possible patch for

b-vol lux-integ at btconnect.com
Wed Dec 10 02:08:52 PST 2008

11th Dec -2008

Greetings

anyone trying to compile (with gcc4.3.4)  freglut-2.4.0 on AMD64 (64-bit)
might have experienced difficulties.  I have.   I found a patch (
freeglut_joystick.c ) which seemed to help  at the following url:-

http://patch-tracking.debian.net/patch/misc/view/freeglut/2.4.0-6.1/src/freeglut_joystick.c

lines such as the following proved useful for me.
cd  $SOURCES

tar xzvf freeglut-2.4.0.tar.gz
cd  freeglut-2.4.0
patch -p1 < ../freeglut_joystick.c