Apache?

Randy McMurchy randy at linuxfromscratch.org
Fri Feb 16 18:52:52 PST 2007

Galaxy Travel wrote these words on 02/16/07 18:22 CST:

> Ok so I dont really need to touch the httpd.conf? because right now its
> pointing to /srv/www/htdocs

Two years ago when you were posting, I accepted you were a newbie.
We tried to guide you into doing some research on your own. I'll
just try and reinforce that idea. Tom, you'll have to do some
research on your own. Please show the group that you're trying to
do these things, but your efforts have failed because of ...

All I've seen lately (two years later) is that you're still asking
for handouts. This may seem harsh, but if you'll bite the bullet
and do this research on your own (there are tons of stuff out there
on how to do anything you want with the Apache server), I'd bet
you'd be much more satisfied with your knowledge than the way you're
going about it now.

--
Randy

rmlscsi: [bogomips 1003.26] [GNU ld version 2.16.1] [gcc (GCC) 4.0.3]
20:47:00 up 37 days, 21:01, 1 user, load average: 0.01, 0.02, 0.00