xpdf, new gcc?

Ken Moffat ken at linuxfromscratch.org
Thu Feb 15 13:33:13 PST 2007

On Thu, Feb 15, 2007 at 01:17:16PM -0600, Bruce Dubbs wrote:

> >  As far as I can see, the header hasn't changed since I last built
> > xpdf:
> >
> > typedef struct _VendorShellClassRec {
> >         CoreClassPart      core_class;
> >         CompositeClassPart composite_class;
> >         ShellClassPart  shell_class;
> >         WMShellClassPart   wm_shell_class;
> >         VendorShellClassPart vendor_shell_class;
> > } VendorShellClassRec;
> >
> > externalref VendorShellClassRec vendorShellClassRec;
> >
> >  line 87 is the 'externalref'.
> >
> > Any suggestions, please?
>
> If VendorShellClassRec is defined twice, what happens if the local one
> is commented out?  The easiest way I can see if to comment out line 87
> and see if that fixes things.

 I didn't make clear that this header comes from libXt.  I'm
reluctant to go changing X's own headers when everything else seems
to be working, but I'll bear this in mind.  Thanks for the
suggestion.  I've already built non-multilib with the same packages
and gcc-4.1.1, which was why I assumed gcc was the probable cause.

ĸen